Saturday 14 February 2015

My First Blog – Philip Tuck


My First Blog – Philip Tuck

 


As this is my first blog I thought I would introduce myself. Hi my name is Phil…ok that was quick and over err what do I say now?

I guess I should tell you a little bit more about myself.

I guess the best way to describe me is that I’m an enthusiastic, energetic young man who at times can be know to be a perfectionist as well as very OCD on certain things (don’t get my started on a clean desk at work with everything where it needs to be!!!).
 
  
Put that aside, I would also say that I’m a loving caring person who will do anything to protect the ones I love. Including doing anything I can for them at a moments notice. I was not sure where this first blog would take me, I guess I really just wanted to let you know who I am and where I come from. This is so that future blogs I write will make sense to you.

I would have to admit at this stage that I’m severely dyslexic as well as having a unique way of working things out. So what I’m trying to say is that you will need to learn the way I think…which might confuse you as well as make you smile!To give you an example I will explain things in such a long twisted way as I always feel I have to explain myself before giving an answer…. Yep just notice it’s taken me a paragraph to say this, what did I say, done it again!!!   
 
 
So to tell you some more? I guess hobbies are a good place to start, obviously my big passion is Star Trek…but that is evident from listening to The Engage Podcast!

I  also enjoy TV shows such as Only Fools and Horses, Band of Brother, Game of Thrones and anything with Ronnie Barker in. Such as Porridge and Open all hours, and on top of all of that I’m also a big Lost fan. I am also a huge Lord Of The Rings Fan, I guess its because I love being encapsulated by a story and love the mystery and depth of the world.


Outside of TV my other passion is my work, yes I’m a workaholic and I’m going to include this to one of my hobbies. As if I could work from sunrise to sunset…I would! Because of that I need a gentle reminder from my friends and family to stop. But I guess we all need that?

 

Sports! Owe that’s a good one!

I’m a big Rugby fan and I’m not talking about the silly monkey league. I mainly watch/cover the internationals, but have started following the Leagues games and am keen on the Wasps. I’m not sure why but I think it’s because I went to see a final between Harlequins and Wasps and they won!

This was back when Lawrence Dallaglio was still playing, I was sitting on the 5th row up and still had to look up at him, that man was huge!!! I used to play rugby for a local team in Essex and still think back to them days as I have some of my best memories of my life. But that’s enough of that….someone get me a bucket.
 

Music….well anything really, as long as it had a great beat, Rock, Classical, RNB, Rap, Kisstory, etc etc.

 

 

 
Other interests: I’m a big gamer give me any strategy game or complicated adventure as well as shootem ups and MMORPGs such as Warcraft and Star Trek Online.
 

As well as Gaming I love history but only certain parts… I know that’s biased but hey this is about me.World War 2 really interested me especially the 101st Airborne and the D-Day landings, I guess it’s because I appreciate that the brave men of the battlefield died so that I could be free, this I will always be thankful for till the day I die.

 

Where In the world am I?
I was born and bred in Essex and I live with my wife-to-be Sam (wedding booked for April 2015), getting excited now!!!  I don’t think I would ever leave Essex, think it’s because I’m too family tied, as well as loving the area I’m in.

So this is me, Phil, I hope this has enlightened you, and I hope you enjoy my future Blogs.

 

Type to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment