Wednesday 23 July 2014

Lightning and computer problems!

Hi everyone
As you may be aware recently over in the United Kingdom we've had some dramatic weather...which has caused alot of damage.
BBC News article
One of the unfortunate casualties from all the lightning is my computer.It is suffering from a power surge, that it acquired Sunday afternoon. The surge has knocked out my computers power supply, memory chips and the motherboard. Along with the power supplies to our home phone and our internet router.
Until it is 'hopefully' repaired tomorrow I have come around Jamie's to make use of his laptop and internet.
Once I got home from Cornwall I was going to write my final Minack Theatre Advice blog posts. As I didn't get a chance to write my seventh or eighth posts...so I am going to write them once my computer is up and running!


No comments:

Post a Comment